- My Should turned into I WantSHORTENED TRANSCRIPT So I had an interesting revelation concerning ‘Shoulds’ vs ‘Wants’. I hope I can explain this in a way that makes sense. I can sense in my body that the meaning of this is more than mental, that it needs to be […]
- Thoughts on Spiritual CommunitiesAbout two months ago I was really irritated with spiritual communities and thought about all the things I wished I had done differently. I’ve been a member in a number of spaces and reflecting back I can see how each space is conducive based on ‘stages’, […]
- All in the Name of ChoiceI thought this quick reflection was going to be about shadow work, but it turned into a little musing on choice. I will leave it as is and you’ll see the immediate shift in writing. I try not to edit too much so that […]
- Sunday Reflection: First vs Third Person as the ObserverGood day! I had a few things to say after my meditation this morning … love Sunday walk reflections, I would love to hear how this resonates for you.
- Do you have five minutes?So I’m in the process of transitioning to nights for a work project, and I’ve haven’t done this type of schedule in almost 4 years! I was a bit apprehensive as to whether I’d be feeling sick or have headaches… this isn’t a 20-something-year-old […]